The Commission has developed materials and workshops to guide schools through the accreditation process.
- The Manual for School Evaluation is the tool for self-study preparation.
- The Catholic Schools Edition is the tool for self-study preparation for Catholic schools.
- The Islamic Schools Edition is the tool for self-study preparation for Islamic schools.
- Self-Study Workshops provide training for the process.
- The Self-Study Workshop Materials Book is used at the Self-Study workshops.
- The Self-Study Overview is an abbreviated collection of documents.
- Sample Letters are Microsoft Word documents used to create letters sent to a visiting committee from a Head of a School being evaluated.
- Writing Samples for an Elementary Self-Study Report - Burlington Woods Academy
- Writing Samples for a Secondary Self-Study Report - Webster Academy