CIS has developed materials to guide schools through the accreditation process.
Manual for School Evaluation
The Manual for School Evaluation is the tool for self-study preparation.
- View the online Manual to browse by section
- Download the complete Manual for School Evaluation (pdf)
- Use the order form to request a printed or electronic copy
Self-Study Workshops and Materials
Self-Study / Accreditation Portal
Member schools now utilize NEASC's online accreditation portal to input their Self-Reflection/Self-Study reports.
To get started, read the Portal instructions for Writing the Self-Study (pdf)
To access the portal, go to: www.accportal.org/cis
- Your login credentials will be emailed to you
- For questions regarding your login or using the portal, please contact email@example.com