The Commission has developed materials to guide schools through the accreditation process.
- The Manual for School Evaluation is the tool for self-study preparation.
- The Self-Study Overview is an abbreviated collection of documents.
- The Self-Study Template is a Microsoft Word document to use when creating the electronic version of your self-study.
- Sample Forms are Microsoft Word documents developed by Mount Alvernia Academy in Newton, MA, to assist in the preparation of Self-Study Part II.
- Sample Letters are Microsoft Word documents used to create letters sent to a visiting committee from a Head of a School being evaluated.
[ back to top ]