The Commission has developed materials to guide schools through the accreditation process:
The Manual for School Evaluation is the tool for self-study preparation.
- View the Manual by section online
- Download the complete Manual for School Evaluation (pdf)
- Use the order form to request a printed or electronic copy
The Self-Study Workshop Materials Book (pdf) is used at the Self-Study workshops.
- Self-Study Workshop Presentation (PowerPoint)
The Self-Study Overview is an abbreviated collection of documents including:
- Phases of Accreditation (pdf)
- Standards and Indicators (pdf)
- Catholic Standards and Indicators (pdf)
- Islamic Standards and Indicators (pdf)
- Guidelines for the Self Study (pdf)