Check dates and locations below for:
August 22, 2013 (Thursday) NEASC office, Burlington, MA *Special Summer Workshop* (see note below)
September 11, 2013 (Wednesday) Our Lady of Calvary Retreat, Farmington, CT
September 26, 2013 (Thursday) Betania II Spiritual Life and Marian Center, Medway, MA
Coffee and registration begin at 9:00 a.m. Workshops begin at 9:30 a.m. and adjourn by 2:30 p.m. Lunch is provided.
*Note: For the workshop on August 22, 2013 only, registrants may attend free of charge if they have previously attended a CIS Evaluator Workshop and would like a refresher to find out what has changed. (A small fee may be charged for no-shows on the day of the workshop to cover lunch costs.)
Self-Study Workshop for Schools Hosting 2013 or 2014 Evaluation Visits
September 25, 2013 (Wednesday) Betania II Spiritual Life and Marian Center, Medway, MA
October 3, 2013 (Thursday) Immaculate Conception Spiritual Renewal Center, Putnam, CT
The fee for the Self-Study Workshop is $60 per participant. To sign up, you may register online, print a registration form, or contact Arlene Onorato at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-425-7745.
September 17, 2013 (Tuesday)
All Workshops will be held at the NEASC Offices in Burlington, MA, unless otherwise noted.
There is no fee for the Chair/Assistant Chair Workshop. To sign up, you may register online, print a registration form, or contact Arlene Onorato at email@example.com or 781-425-7745.
[ back to top ]
Special ConferencesThere are no special conferences scheduled at this time.
[ back to top ]
Ordinarily, workshop fees are refundable until 3 weeks before the workshop. After that time, you may choose a different workshop session to attend or send a substitute in your place.
Workshops are typically conducted regardless of weather. If you do not feel comfortable driving due to road conditions, or are otherwise unable to attend a workshop at the last minute, please call the conference center that morning and leave a message to let us know you will not be attending. This will help to avoid unnecessary delays in waiting for late arrivals. You may call NEASC later to discuss rescheduling or other options.
To cancel or reschedule a workshop at any time, contact the appropriate Administrative Assistant at NEASC.
- For Evaluator or Teacher Certification Workshops – Cheryl O’Connell, 781-425-7715
- For Self-Study or Chair/Assistant Chair Workshops – Arlene Onorato, 781-425-7745
- If you are unexpectedly unable to attend, contact the appropriate conference center that morning and leave a message.
- Betania II Spiritual Life and Marian Center, Medway, MA – 508-533-5377
- Immaculate Conception Spiritual Renewal Center, Putnam, CT – 860-928-7955 Ext 105
- Our Lady of Calvary Retreat, Farmington, CT – 860-677-8519
- NEASC Burlington Office – Arlene Onorato, 781-425-7745
- If NEASC has cancelled the workshop due to extreme conditions that day, we will post a voicemail message to that effect at 781-425-7727.