NEASC Annual Meeting and Conference
December 12-14, 2018
This annual event provides a unique opportunity to connect and engage with leaders in education; network with local, regional and international colleagues; and hear outstanding speakers who will share their expertise and offer their vision for navigating the challenges facing our institutions.
We hope to see you in December!
Ordinarily, workshop fees are refundable until 3 weeks before the workshop. After that time, you may choose a different workshop session to attend or send a substitute in your place.
Workshops are typically conducted regardless of weather. If you do not feel comfortable driving due to road conditions, or are otherwise unable to attend a workshop at the last minute, please call the conference center that morning and leave a message to let us know you will not be attending. This will help to avoid unnecessary delays in waiting for late arrivals. You may call NEASC later to discuss rescheduling or other options.
To cancel or reschedule a workshop at any time, contact the appropriate Administrative Assistant at NEASC:
- Visiting Team Workshops – Carol Dyson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-425-7739
- Self-Study or Chair/Assistant Chair Workshops – Arlene Onorato at email@example.com or 781-425-7745
On the day of the workshop: If you are unexpectedly unable to attend, contact the appropriate conference center that morning and leave a message.
- Betania II Spiritual Life and Marian Center, Medway, MA – 508-533-5377
- Immaculate Conception Spiritual Renewal Center, Putnam, CT – 860-928-7955 Ext 105
- Our Lady of Calvary Retreat, Farmington, CT – 860-677-8519
- NEASC Burlington Office – Arlene Onorato, 781-425-7745
If NEASC has cancelled the workshop due to extreme conditions that day, we will post a voicemail message to that effect at 781-425-7727.